Showroom / Territory Manager
Holland & Sherry Interiors, Suite B-100
Job Description: We are currently seeking a new manager for our Dania showroom based in the city’s design district.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate existing client relationships as well as identify, contact and build new relationships in the industry
- Drive sales to the showroom by presenting and selling our products to design professionals
- Motivate, coach and train sales associates for optimum sales performance
- Ensure that sales growth budgets are achieved
- Report regular sales activities as directed by management
- Regularly review reporting and sales processes
- Ensure accurate showroom inventory
- Maintain compliance with the companies operational and accounting policies and procedures
- Hire and manage all showroom staff including sales and support roles
- Be proficient in and train staff on the company’s order entry and operating system
- Maximize showroom appearance and product display
- Contract appropriate external resources to support showroom operations
- Minimum 5 years retail or showroom management and sales experience
- Strong ability to lead and motivate a team to produce results
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative and be a professional team player
- Strong commitment to client service with a track-record of closing sales
- Exceptional communication, presentation, operational and organizational skills
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we’ve grown steadily every year we’ve been in business
- Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific coworkers
- We offer the ability to own stock in the company with a share in the profits
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Four weeks of Paid Time off
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Junior Inside Sales Associate
Pierre Frey, Suite B-101
Job Description: Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings and carpets, is seeking an inside showroom junior sales associate to develop residential sales in the Florida territory. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the luxury design industry. We are seeking a junior sales associate with industry knowledge and relationships to maximize the potential of our new Pierre Frey showroom in the DCOTA.
- Exceed sales goals
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and nurturing new relationships for long-term sales growth
- Creating a welcoming and helpful showroom environment, greeting and working with customers in person and on the phone to help them find product to fit their projects
- Networking at industry events and within the industry in general to promote the brand
- Keeping abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Maintaining consistent follow-up on client quotes and orders
- A strong drive and proven history in sales of textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets
- An extensive network of contacts in the luxury design community
- Highly motivated team player with a positive and eager attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Knowledge and passion for interior design, the arts and/or the luxury goods marketplace
- Professional demeanor
- Commensurate with experience
About Pierre Frey:
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings and carpets in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.
To Apply: Please submit resume to Scott.Hans@pierrefrey.com.
Century Designer Showroom, Suite B-228
Job Description: This position is responsible for creating sales and cultivating a high-end sales experience for interior designers, decorators and architects. Active sales prospecting (including outside sales calls and industry networking) and client management is paramount; only the highest level of customer service is expected. Individual must be self motivated and able to respond to multiple, changing priorities as well as help manage projects and create sales presentations. The salesperson must be committed to brand integrity and possess good judgment, a positive attitude, flexibility and a sense of humor. This individual must act in part with the showroom team to ensure that all tasks and goals are achieved and surpassed.
- High School degree or equivalent, high education a plus.
- Strong and proven sales experience is required; a furniture and/or design background is preferred. Sell using sampling tools. Reference & accurately quote off price pages.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Organization, accuracy and memory skills necessary. Management of money.
- Basic office computer skills, above average typing skills, knowledge of a POS system a plus.
Position Reports to: Showroom Manager
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Contributing at minimum 50% of sales effort in surpassing sales goals.
- Greeting all visitors, answering phone/fax/email inquiries. Qualifying individuals and providing them with information required; quotes, tears and samples.
- Prospecting new business, including outside sales calls and industry networking.
- Assisting designers with product knowledge and company procedures in selection and design of custom items. Communicating new products and programs to designers. Updating clients’ catalogs and instructing them as to selling tools (web site) available. Closing sales and writing final order specifications/instructions.
- Increase showroom profile through networking efforts.
- Protecting and building the Century brand as representative of company.
- Ensuring clients specifications are accurately transferred to both Profits & SAP, via proofing orders and confirmations. Assist in follow up of order. Provide status updates. Assist collecting balance dues, confirming delivery of product. Profits knowledgeable.
- Responsible for managing and transacting money as related to orders. Assist manager protecting inventory, asset and office property.
- Interface with manager, administrator and CSR to facilitate order process.
- Field client complaints and issues, work with manager to resolution.
- Under direction of manager, actively track sales volume to achieve sales goals.
- Assisting in daily maintenance of floor, (furniture placement, display, tagging, housekeeping).
- Assisting in annual inventory, price increases, sample sales, and other showroom events/tasks.
- Maintain traffic reports.
- Maintenance of catalog, price pages, sampling and sample areas.
- Provide support for both the manager and administrator.
To Apply: Please submit resume to MNessen@centuryfurniture.com.
Customer Service / Expeditor
David Sutherland Showroom, Suite C-130
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist sales staff with all aspects of each order.
- Place order with manufacturer and verify all pricing
- Verify all details against client P.O.
- Verify all details against manufacturers order confirmation
- Monitor status reports for any information needed by manufacturer that would delay order
- Follow up with progress of order. Make sure all fabrics, finishes samples, COM ID forms, etc. are received for furniture and CFA’s are approved for fabric orders
- Confirm accurate shipping charges are applied to order
- Bill client at least two weeks prior to order completion date
- Follow up with client to make sure the order was successfully completed and delivered
- Enter customer information in CRM when needed by salesperson.
- Enter new clients in CRM & convert to an account.
- Maintain Status Reports – follow up bi-weekly to ensure that all details are finalized.
- Assist in calling designers to check status on pending quotes.
- Update & revise the outstanding quote report twice a month (note any changes and alert the client)
- Anticipate client needs and possible problems before they turn into issues
- Provide the highest level of service possible.
- Update sales person and showroom manager on all issues and resolutions.
- When needed provide quotes, pricing, tear sheets, etc. for clients.
- Send clients mailers on new products and special promotions.
- Cover sales floor when needed and for lunch breaks.
- Follow up with all phone calls and emails same day.
- Answer telephone.
- Showroom lights walk through – Change any that are out
- Showroom floor walk through checking tags and maintenance
- Process orders & checks
- Assist with designer inquiries for status of: pending, open and posted orders
- Copy sales person on all email communication with client
- Assist with telephone inquiries for fabric availability and pricing
- Check stock with manufacturers
- Upkeep of showroom maintenance
- Maintain backroom and supplies
- Maintain wings and flats in fabric bays
- Maintain showroom loan/approval log
- Receiving incoming supply documents and submitting to purchasing
- Assist clients with samples and pricing
- Support Inside and Outside Sales Team as needed
To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing selves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.
Showroom Sales Assistant – Dania
Schumacher, Suite A-108
F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering and furnishings is seeking an enthusiastic part-time Showroom Sales Assistant for the Schumacher brand. This person will be responsible for supporting the sales team in selling high-end fabric, wall covering & furniture lines. As a part of the inside sales team, this person will help to reinforce brand positioning within the marketplace and provide key service for accounts within the Dania, FL territory.
- Maintain floor sampling as well sample room inventory by ordering samples and filing replenishments
- Handle client sample requests, both over the phone and in person
- Assist the sales team by gathering and shipping samples to clients
- Help maintain the showroom floor by hanging new product and removing discontinued product as needed
- Maintain showroom collateral (marketing materials, shopping bags, supplies, etc.)
- Provide support for general showroom requests and projects
- Assist clients over the phone and on the showroom floor by providing guidance and product information, as needed
- Deliver the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and current Schumacher collections
- 1-2 years of experience working in a retail or showroom environment
- The ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to do some lifting (20-50lbs max)
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude
F. Schumacher & Co is a 129-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 129-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.
To Apply: Please submit resume to Kjernick@fsco.com.
Showroom Sales Associate
ROMO, Suite C-162
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales associates combine their passion for luxury design and expert knowledge, to assist interior designers in their product selection process. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, our showroom associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip organization, that combines the nonchalant corporate culture of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family-owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Work alongside Interior Design clients to Introduce new collections and promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
- Offer product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up
- Maintain correct inventory levels for memo samples
- Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized rotations.
- Maintain a fresh and sexy showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What’s in it for you:
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
To Apply: Please submit resume to email@example.com.