- Cowtan & Tout
- Edelman Leather
- Inside Out
- John Rosselli & Associates
- Pierre Frey
Junior Inside Sales Associate
Pierre Frey, Suite B-101
Job Description: Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings and carpets, is seeking an inside showroom junior sales associate to develop residential sales in the Florida territory. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the luxury design industry. We are seeking a junior sales associate with industry knowledge and relationships to maximize the potential of our new Pierre Frey showroom in the DCOTA.
- Exceed sales goals
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and nurturing new relationships for long-term sales growth
- Creating a welcoming and helpful showroom environment, greeting and working with customers in person and on the phone to help them find product to fit their projects
- Networking at industry events and within the industry in general to promote the brand
- Keeping abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Maintaining consistent follow-up on client quotes and orders
- A strong drive and proven history in sales of textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets
- An extensive network of contacts in the luxury design community
- Highly motivated team player with a positive and eager attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Knowledge and passion for interior design, the arts and/or the luxury goods marketplace
- Professional demeanor
- Commensurate with experience
About Pierre Frey:
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings and carpets in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.
To Apply: Please submit resume to Scott.Hans@pierrefrey.com
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing selves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.
Outside Sales – Northern Florida
Holland & Sherry, Suite B-100
Holland & Sherry has developed a wide range of interior design products including custom embroidery, fabric, rugs, wallcovering, and trim. Every item we produce reflects our core values of quality and craftsmanship, in keeping with what Holland & Sherry started over 180 years ago.
Holland & Sherry is in search of a dynamic outside sales professional to join our interior design sales team located in the D&D. Our new team member must be a self-starter and highly motivated and capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding, creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is organized, punctual and personable with a willingness to travel to different parts of Florida (Orlando, Tallahassee, Daytona, Jacksonville, Tampa)
- 1-2 years experience in sales; experience in the interior design industry a plus
- Eagerness to learn
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an inclination to learn CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
What the job will be:
- Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry
- Driving sales to the showroom by outside sales presentations
- Selling Holland & Sherry products and services to design professional and other trade members
- Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- Promptly following up on all client queries
- Reporting regular client activity
- Corresponding with our customer service team regularly and other showroom locations as needed
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we have grown steadily every year we’ve been in business.
- We have extensive product ranges so you will have an opportunity to gain intimate knowledge about the details of each product working with them hands-on, some of which include fabric, leather, and wallcovering.
- Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific co-workers.
- Pay Plan driven with high percentage of commission. Sixteen months of assistance pay, then only commission at a high percentage.
- If you would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested applicants, please submit a PDF version of your resume to Tahmina Parvin at email@example.com
Lee Jofa, Suite C-150
Lee Jofa / Brunschwig & Fils Luxury High-End, To the Trade Home Furnishings Showroom specializing in Fabrics, Wallcoverings, Trims and Furniture in the DCOTA seeks polished, merchandiser working in our memo room and merchandising on the sales floor. Experience in showroom merchandising / memo room is helpful but not a requirement.
- Must be motivated and have excellent work ethic. Must be impeccably presented at all times and perform showroom tasks when directed.
- Your responsibilities will include showroom memo room upkeep, merchandising new collections as required, and assisting the showroom sales staff.
- Being passionate about design and eager to share that passion.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in high end fabric, wallpaper & furniture merchandising
- You are willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind our style of service
- Outgoing and energetic
- Excellent communication skill & computer skills
To Apply: Please call for an interview – Philippe Bois 954-925-2424