Post date: 9/25
John Rosselli & Associates, Suite A-128
Textiles Specialist is responsible for all elements of our textile and wallpaper department. The candidate is responsible for maintaining the displays/rotations, vetting new collections, training the sales staff on new product, being a resource for the sales staff, resolving customer service issues, act as a liaison between showroom and manufacturers, sales calls with our vendors. Sample department Librarian and any Interns are under the supervision of the Textile Specialist. Our Florida showroom currently represents 23 fabric and wallpaper manufacturers.
This is a full-time, Monday thru Friday position, 9am-5pm, in our Dania Beach, Florida showroom. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in high-end textile, wallcovering, and design showroom sales
- Strong ambition and a passion for luxury goods
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well independently without much supervision
- Meet and exceed company sales goals
- Strong presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Maintain existing customer & designer relationships and generate new relationships
- Organized, detail-oriented, sales-focused
- Consistently and accurately follow-up with customer service
- Work collaboratively with sales team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Practice discretion with confidential customer and business information
- Minimum 2-year Associate degree in Interior Design
- Established relationships with Trade accounts
- Conversational Spanish
About our Company:
Over fifty years ago, John Rosselli opened his first antiques shop in New York City. He quickly created a destination for Interior Designers and Architects who came to rely on John’s sophisticated eye and the shop’s ever changing inventory of antiques and furnishings. By 1985 he opened a Rosselli showroom in NYC’s D&D building. At this time the business was expanded to include additional lines of furniture and lighting, as well as fabrics and wall coverings. Thru the years three additional showrooms were opened in Chicago, Florida, and Washington DC. Each has quickly become popular with Designers who appreciate John’s timeless sense of style and lifelong commitment to quality. Today John Rosselli & Associates continues its traditions of bringing new and exciting products to market and maintaining a distinguished staff able to accommodate your design needs.
To Apply: Please contact Melissa Casado, Showroom Sales Manager at email@example.com
Post date: 8/1
Gloster, Suite C-114
The Studio Manager is responsible for the management of all activities within the DCOTA Studio. You’ll have opportunities to lead and inspire a team, reach goals, build relationships and own your Studio’s business every day as you:
- Inspire and manage sales team member(s).
- Ensure the Studio represents the best in design by utilizing visual directives, presentation, and general housekeeping standards.
- Lead team and participate in weekly business development opportunities.
- Ensure all Studio procedures are followed in order to maximize profit and manage expense control goals (e.g. controllable expenses and supplies).
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Build positive working relationships with Studio team as well as nationwide network, in order to share business insights, best practices and develop strategies to grow the business.
- Full responsibility for P&L, sales goal, and inventory.
- Full responsibility for the training of staff, communication and adherence to policy.
- Be fully aware of market trends and conduct regular competitive shopping.
- A sense of humor. Does not take self too seriously or demonstrate arrogance. Humble nature, refined understated, discrete.
- Kind but effective management style.
Ideal candidate will have the following pedigree:
- Minimum of 5 years in luxury residential sales within the A&D industry.
- Being creative in building new business.
- Proven success with previous positions.
- Be Cooperative and open to new ideas and sharing strategies.
- Ensure the highest level of service, coaching staff and management for increased performance.
- Addresses all issues effecting the Studio in a timely and thoughtful manner, delegating and following up as necessary.
- Impeccable standards of service and experience with a luxury/quality seeking clientele.
- Natural elegance in communication to all levels with experience interacting with high-level company’s executives and handling frequent store visits.
- Ability to motivate and maintain morale of team even in challenging circumstances. Is not afraid of conflict.
- Ability and desire to form strong partnerships across the organization. Sees the value in others opinions.
About Our Company
The Gloster Studio Culture:
Collaborative effort, meaningful contribution, and respect of one another is the base of our Studio Culture. Presenting our Gloster brand with enthusiasm, pride, and proficiency is the base of our individual success. As a supporter of the team, we need to remember that there are hundreds of people behind the scenes who work tirelessly to ensure our company operates smoothly, and efficiently. This is the foundation of our group success.
Teak, Crafts, and Innovation
To Apply: Please contact Joseph Batchelor, Director of A&D, firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: 1/31
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing shelves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.