Junior Inside Sales Associate
Pierre Frey, Suite B-101
Job Description: Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings and carpets, is seeking an inside showroom junior sales associate to develop residential sales in the Florida territory. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the luxury design industry. We are seeking a junior sales associate with industry knowledge and relationships to maximize the potential of our new Pierre Frey showroom in the DCOTA.
- Exceed sales goals
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and nurturing new relationships for long-term sales growth
- Creating a welcoming and helpful showroom environment, greeting and working with customers in person and on the phone to help them find product to fit their projects
- Networking at industry events and within the industry in general to promote the brand
- Keeping abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Maintaining consistent follow-up on client quotes and orders
- A strong drive and proven history in sales of textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets
- An extensive network of contacts in the luxury design community
- Highly motivated team player with a positive and eager attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Knowledge and passion for interior design, the arts and/or the luxury goods marketplace
- Professional demeanor
- Commensurate with experience
About Pierre Frey:
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings and carpets in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.
To Apply: Please submit resume to Scott.Hans@pierrefrey.com.
Customer Service / Expeditor
David Sutherland Showroom, Suite C-130
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist sales staff with all aspects of each order.
- Place order with manufacturer and verify all pricing
- Verify all details against client P.O.
- Verify all details against manufacturers order confirmation
- Monitor status reports for any information needed by manufacturer that would delay order
- Follow up with progress of order. Make sure all fabrics, finishes samples, COM ID forms, etc. are received for furniture and CFA’s are approved for fabric orders
- Confirm accurate shipping charges are applied to order
- Bill client at least two weeks prior to order completion date
- Follow up with client to make sure the order was successfully completed and delivered
- Enter customer information in CRM when needed by salesperson.
- Enter new clients in CRM & convert to an account.
- Maintain Status Reports – follow up bi-weekly to ensure that all details are finalized.
- Assist in calling designers to check status on pending quotes.
- Update & revise the outstanding quote report twice a month (note any changes and alert the client)
- Anticipate client needs and possible problems before they turn into issues
- Provide the highest level of service possible.
- Update sales person and showroom manager on all issues and resolutions.
- When needed provide quotes, pricing, tear sheets, etc. for clients.
- Send clients mailers on new products and special promotions.
- Cover sales floor when needed and for lunch breaks.
- Follow up with all phone calls and emails same day.
- Answer telephone.
- Showroom lights walk through – Change any that are out
- Showroom floor walk through checking tags and maintenance
- Process orders & checks
- Assist with designer inquiries for status of: pending, open and posted orders
- Copy sales person on all email communication with client
- Assist with telephone inquiries for fabric availability and pricing
- Check stock with manufacturers
- Upkeep of showroom maintenance
- Maintain backroom and supplies
- Maintain wings and flats in fabric bays
- Maintain showroom loan/approval log
- Receiving incoming supply documents and submitting to purchasing
- Assist clients with samples and pricing
- Support Inside and Outside Sales Team as needed
To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing selves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.