- Cowtan & Tout
- Edelman Leather
- Inside Out
- John Rosselli & Associates
- Pierre Frey
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing shelves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.
Outside Sales – Northern Florida
Holland & Sherry, Suite B-100
Holland & Sherry has developed a wide range of interior design products including custom embroidery, fabric, rugs, wallcovering, and trim. Every item we produce reflects our core values of quality and craftsmanship, in keeping with what Holland & Sherry started over 180 years ago.
Holland & Sherry is in search of a dynamic outside sales professional to join our interior design sales team located in the D&D. Our new team member must be a self-starter and highly motivated and capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding, creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is organized, punctual and personable with a willingness to travel to different parts of Florida (Orlando, Tallahassee, Daytona, Jacksonville, Tampa)
- 1-2 years experience in sales; experience in the interior design industry a plus
- Eagerness to learn
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an inclination to learn CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
What the job will be:
- Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry
- Driving sales to the showroom by outside sales presentations
- Selling Holland & Sherry products and services to design professional and other trade members
- Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- Promptly following up on all client queries
- Reporting regular client activity
- Corresponding with our customer service team regularly and other showroom locations as needed
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we have grown steadily every year we’ve been in business.
- We have extensive product ranges so you will have an opportunity to gain intimate knowledge about the details of each product working with them hands-on, some of which include fabric, leather, and wallcovering.
- Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific co-workers.
- Pay Plan driven with high percentage of commission. Sixteen months of assistance pay, then only commission at a high percentage.
- If you would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested applicants, please submit a PDF version of your resume to Tahmina Parvin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloster, Suite C-114
The Studio Manager is responsible for the management of all activities within the DCOTA Studio. You’ll have opportunities to lead and inspire a team, reach goals, build relationships and own your Studio’s business every day as you:
- Inspire and manage sales team member(s).
- Ensure the Studio represents the best in design by utilizing visual directives, presentation, and general housekeeping standards.
- Lead team and participate in weekly business development opportunities.
- Ensure all Studio procedures are followed in order to maximize profit and manage expense control goals (e.g. controllable expenses and supplies).
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Build positive working relationships with Studio team as well as nationwide network, in order to share business insights, best practices and develop strategies to grow the business.
- Full responsibility for P&L, sales goal, and inventory.
- Full responsibility for the training of staff, communication and adherence to policy.
- Be fully aware of market trends and conduct regular competitive shopping.
- A sense of humor. Does not take self too seriously or demonstrate arrogance. Humble nature, refined understated, discrete.
- Kind but effective management style.
Ideal candidate will have the following pedigree:
- Minimum of 5 years in luxury residential sales within the A&D industry.
- Being creative in building new business.
- Proven success with previous positions.
- Be Cooperative and open to new ideas and sharing strategies.
- Ensure the highest level of service, coaching staff and management for increased performance.
- Addresses all issues effecting the Studio in a timely and thoughtful manner, delegating and following up as necessary.
- Impeccable standards of service and experience with a luxury/quality seeking clientele.
- Natural elegance in communication to all levels with experience interacting with high-level company’s executives and handling frequent store visits.
- Ability to motivate and maintain morale of team even in challenging circumstances. Is not afraid of conflict.
- Ability and desire to form strong partnerships across the organization. Sees the value in others opinions.
About Our Company
The Gloster Studio Culture:
Collaborative effort, meaningful contribution, and respect of one another is the base of our Studio Culture. Presenting our Gloster brand with enthusiasm, pride, and proficiency is the base of our individual success. As a supporter of the team, we need to remember that there are hundreds of people behind the scenes who work tirelessly to ensure our company operates smoothly, and efficiently. This is the foundation of our group success.
Teak, Crafts, and Innovation
To Apply: Please contact Joseph Batchelor, Director of A&D, email@example.com