Post date: 9/11/2019
Design Sales Consultant
Beltempo USA, Suite C-358
The applicants will promote sales outside the company’s showroom including Florida, Georgia, New York, California, Colorado, and Texas with the capacity to prepare a busy schedule of visits to Designers, Hotel Buyer’s groups and Architectural Companies. In addition, they will follow up on deliveries and ensure ultimate customer satisfaction with company-based customer service. A successful Design Sales Consultant will effectively manage customer relation and promote new inventory and sales.
- Create and assist clients with a full presentation of our catalogue, products both virtual and/or real
- Achieve monthly sales quotas and goals
- Write accurate sales orders which includes terms of sale and obtain clients signatures
- Schedule deliveries with our import and logistics department
- Follow up with clients after deliveries to ensure and maximize customer satisfaction
- Problem solving with the client to maximize customer engagement and close the sale
- Create and maintain positive client, vendor and coworker relationships
- Be ready to be part of our sales team in expos inside and outside USA
- Maintain a professional appearance and executive attire that is fitting the environment in which we work
- Previous sales experience in high-end interior design and/or luxury products
- Deadline goals-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for design, self-motivated and coachable
- Strong active listening skills
- Associate degree and/or college degree
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Valid drivers license
- 3 to 4 years of experience in sales
Salary Plan for Our Sales Team
- Our compensation structure is based on the more you deliver, the more you earn!
- Up to 8% commission on delivered sales each month
- Travelling compensation, or expenses reimbursement for approved destinations
- Opportunity to earn a 6 digits income
- Yearly bonuses
To Apply: Please contact Teyla Darce at email@example.com
Post date: 7/24/2019
North Florida Territory Sales Representative
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Summary of Position:
The Cowtan & Tout Florida Territory Sales position is responsible for selling product to the Trade on a wholesale basis. This role requires extensive knowledge of Cowtan & Tout products, brands, collections and the home décor interior design industry. The sales employee must demonstrate the ability to develop sales channels and build client relationships. As an outside sales representative this position requires a high level of self-direction, initiative, persistence and productivity focus on results. All members of our sales team are expected to demonstrate the Cowtan & Tout core values and maintain a respectful work environment.
- SALES SKILLS – Develops sale channels through a high level of commitment, energy, initiative and imagination.
- SALES GOALS AND PRODUCTIVITY – Respects and works efficiently to achieve sales goals, objectives and consistently strives to exceed quota.
- SALES COMPETITIVENESS – The job exists within a competitive market. The job demands tenacity, boldness, assertiveness and a “will to win”.
- CULTIVATING PROSPECTIVE – Cultivate new clients and business by staying abreast with industry news, trends and projects, attending events and being alert to new market opportunities. The position requires the ability to understand the needs and desires of prospective clients and use this knowledge to help them sustain an emotional connection and motivate them to take action.
- PROMOTING PRODUCT – Promote new collections utilizing a full range of marketing materials and targeted efforts. Guide clients through the entire project cycle including; shopping, scheming, order placement and follow-up.
- PRODUCT EXPERTISE – Extensive product and brand knowledge inclusive of new collections and discontinued products. Continually develop product and brand knowledge, keep abreast on current trends, sales channels, target audience and industry standards. Obtain training and educational opportunities to expand knowledge base and career growth. Actively participate in industry events and building a strong industry network of partners and clients.
- PERSONAL COMMITMENT – Demonstrates the ability to self direct focus and stay committed to position demands, without external influence or pressure.
- QUALITY – Adhere to professional standards, company policies and procedures. Attentive to details, grades against a pre-set standard, is able to identify flaws and is actionable to correct.
- SELF CONFIDENCE AND DRIVE – Demonstrates a personal desire to succeed. Is assertive, proactive, innovative and willing to go remarkable lengths to deliver quality to our customers. Is highly energetic and exhibits the internal drive to excel.
- ORGANIZATION – Formalizes plans, schedules, meeting and presentation agendas.
- COMMUNICATION – Presents written communication in a clear informative manner, utilizing corporate branding and imaging standards. Speaks clearly and effectively. Utilizes active listening to resolve client’s issues and consistently promotes a positive experience for our customers.
Cowtan & Tout offers a full spectrum of high-end residential and contract fabrics unrivaled in quality and selection in the marketplace. As an industry leader, Cowtan & Tout’s culture centers on creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
To Apply: Please contact Noelle Collins, Showroom and Territory Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: 3/18/2019
Sales Associate – Inside/Outside Sales
Mantra Furnishings, Suite B-218
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, high energy sales associate that is self-motivated to develop new accounts among the design/furniture community. Part of the job requirements would be making outside appointments with potential sales leads as well as maintain strong relationships with current design contacts. Be part of a growing showroom with the potential for major success.
Core Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prior Furniture Sales Required
- Knowledge of space planning and furniture layouts helpful
- Calling and setting up meetings with potential sales leads
- Communicating with management of all activities
- Customer service – from quotes to coordinating logistics to follow-ups
- Quoting and selling to customers, as well as assisting with purchases in general, providing suggestive selling and providing product information
-Health Benefits Available
-Salary plus Commission
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com