Post date: 8/8/2019
Junior Inside Sales Associate
Pierre Frey, Suite B-101
Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings and carpets, is seeking an inside showroom junior sales associate to develop residential sales in the Florida territory. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the luxury design industry. We are seeking a junior sales associate with industry knowledge and relationships to maximize the potential of our new Pierre Frey showroom in the DCOTA.
- Exceed sales goals
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and nurturing new relationships for long-term sales growth
- Creating a welcoming and helpful showroom environment, greeting and working with customers in person and on the phone to help them find product to fit their projects,
- Networking at industry events and within the industry in general to promote the brand
- Keeping abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Maintaining consistent follow-up on client quotes and orders
- A strong drive and proven history in sales of textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets
- An extensive network of contacts in the luxury design community
- Highly motivated team player with a positive and eager attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Knowledge and passion for interior design, the arts and/or the luxury goods marketplace
- Professional demeanor
- Commensurate with experience
About Pierre Frey
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings and carpets in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.
To Apply: Please contact Joan Bijou, Showroom Manager at email@example.com
Post date: 7/24/2019
North Florida Territory Sales Representative
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Summary of Position:
The Cowtan & Tout Florida Territory Sales position is responsible for selling product to the Trade on a wholesale basis. This role requires extensive knowledge of Cowtan & Tout products, brands, collections and the home décor interior design industry. The sales employee must demonstrate the ability to develop sales channels and build client relationships. As an outside sales representative this position requires a high level of self-direction, initiative, persistence and productivity focus on results. All members of our sales team are expected to demonstrate the Cowtan & Tout core values and maintain a respectful work environment.
- SALES SKILLS – Develops sale channels through a high level of commitment, energy, initiative and imagination.
- SALES GOALS AND PRODUCTIVITY – Respects and works efficiently to achieve sales goals, objectives and consistently strives to exceed quota.
- SALES COMPETITIVENESS – The job exists within a competitive market. The job demands tenacity, boldness, assertiveness and a “will to win”.
- CULTIVATING PROSPECTIVE – Cultivate new clients and business by staying abreast with industry news, trends and projects, attending events and being alert to new market opportunities. The position requires the ability to understand the needs and desires of prospective clients and use this knowledge to help them sustain an emotional connection and motivate them to take action.
- PROMOTING PRODUCT – Promote new collections utilizing a full range of marketing materials and targeted efforts. Guide clients through the entire project cycle including; shopping, scheming, order placement and follow-up.
- PRODUCT EXPERTISE – Extensive product and brand knowledge inclusive of new collections and discontinued products. Continually develop product and brand knowledge, keep abreast on current trends, sales channels, target audience and industry standards. Obtain training and educational opportunities to expand knowledge base and career growth. Actively participate in industry events and building a strong industry network of partners and clients.
- PERSONAL COMMITMENT – Demonstrates the ability to self direct focus and stay committed to position demands, without external influence or pressure.
- QUALITY – Adhere to professional standards, company policies and procedures. Attentive to details, grades against a pre-set standard, is able to identify flaws and is actionable to correct.
- SELF CONFIDENCE AND DRIVE – Demonstrates a personal desire to succeed. Is assertive, proactive, innovative and willing to go remarkable lengths to deliver quality to our customers. Is highly energetic and exhibits the internal drive to excel.
- ORGANIZATION – Formalizes plans, schedules, meeting and presentation agendas.
- COMMUNICATION – Presents written communication in a clear informative manner, utilizing corporate branding and imaging standards. Speaks clearly and effectively. Utilizes active listening to resolve client’s issues and consistently promotes a positive experience for our customers.
Cowtan & Tout offers a full spectrum of high-end residential and contract fabrics unrivaled in quality and selection in the marketplace. As an industry leader, Cowtan & Tout’s culture centers on creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
To Apply: Please contact Noelle Collins, Showroom and Territory Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: 3/18/2019
Sales Associate – Inside/Outside Sales
Mantra Furnishings, Suite B-218
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, high energy sales associate that is self-motivated to develop new accounts among the design/furniture community. Part of the job requirements would be making outside appointments with potential sales leads as well as maintain strong relationships with current design contacts. Be part of a growing showroom with the potential for major success.
Core Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prior Furniture Sales Required
- Knowledge of space planning and furniture layouts helpful
- Calling and setting up meetings with potential sales leads
- Communicating with management of all activities
- Customer service – from quotes to coordinating logistics to follow-ups
- Quoting and selling to customers, as well as assisting with purchases in general, providing suggestive selling and providing product information
-Health Benefits Available
-Salary plus Commission
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com