- Cowtan & Tout
- Edelman Leather
- Inside Out
- John Rosselli & Associates
- Pierre Frey
Junior Inside Sales Associate
Pierre Frey, Suite B-101
Job Description: Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings and carpets, is seeking an inside showroom junior sales associate to develop residential sales in the Florida territory. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the luxury design industry. We are seeking a junior sales associate with industry knowledge and relationships to maximize the potential of our new Pierre Frey showroom in the DCOTA.
- Exceed sales goals
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and nurturing new relationships for long-term sales growth
- Creating a welcoming and helpful showroom environment, greeting and working with customers in person and on the phone to help them find product to fit their projects
- Networking at industry events and within the industry in general to promote the brand
- Keeping abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Maintaining consistent follow-up on client quotes and orders
- A strong drive and proven history in sales of textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets
- An extensive network of contacts in the luxury design community
- Highly motivated team player with a positive and eager attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Knowledge and passion for interior design, the arts and/or the luxury goods marketplace
- Professional demeanor
- Commensurate with experience
About Pierre Frey:
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings and carpets in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.
To Apply: Please submit resume to Scott.Hans@pierrefrey.com.
Customer Service / Expeditor
David Sutherland Showroom, Suite C-130
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist sales staff with all aspects of each order.
- Place order with manufacturer and verify all pricing
- Verify all details against client P.O.
- Verify all details against manufacturers order confirmation
- Monitor status reports for any information needed by manufacturer that would delay order
- Follow up with progress of order. Make sure all fabrics, finishes samples, COM ID forms, etc. are received for furniture and CFA’s are approved for fabric orders
- Confirm accurate shipping charges are applied to order
- Bill client at least two weeks prior to order completion date
- Follow up with client to make sure the order was successfully completed and delivered
- Enter customer information in CRM when needed by salesperson.
- Enter new clients in CRM & convert to an account.
- Maintain Status Reports – follow up bi-weekly to ensure that all details are finalized.
- Assist in calling designers to check status on pending quotes.
- Update & revise the outstanding quote report twice a month (note any changes and alert the client)
- Anticipate client needs and possible problems before they turn into issues
- Provide the highest level of service possible.
- Update sales person and showroom manager on all issues and resolutions.
- When needed provide quotes, pricing, tear sheets, etc. for clients.
- Send clients mailers on new products and special promotions.
- Cover sales floor when needed and for lunch breaks.
- Follow up with all phone calls and emails same day.
- Answer telephone.
- Showroom lights walk through – Change any that are out
- Showroom floor walk through checking tags and maintenance
- Process orders & checks
- Assist with designer inquiries for status of: pending, open and posted orders
- Copy sales person on all email communication with client
- Assist with telephone inquiries for fabric availability and pricing
- Check stock with manufacturers
- Upkeep of showroom maintenance
- Maintain backroom and supplies
- Maintain wings and flats in fabric bays
- Maintain showroom loan/approval log
- Receiving incoming supply documents and submitting to purchasing
- Assist clients with samples and pricing
- Support Inside and Outside Sales Team as needed
To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing selves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.
OUTSIDE SALES – NORTHERN FLORIDA
Holland & Sherry, Suite B-100
Holland & Sherry has developed a wide range of interior design products including custom embroidery, fabric, rugs, wallcovering, and trim. Every item we produce reflects our core values of quality and craftsmanship, in keeping with what Holland & Sherry started over 180 years ago.
Holland & Sherry is in search of a dynamic outside sales professional to join our interior design sales team located in the D&D. Our new team member must be a self-starter and highly motivated and capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding, creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is organized, punctual and personable with a willingness to travel to different parts of Florida (Orlando, Tallahassee, Daytona, Jacksonville, Tampa)
- 1-2 years experience in sales; experience in the interior design industry a plus
- Eagerness to learn
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an inclination to learn CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
What the job will be:
- Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry
- Driving sales to the showroom by outside sales presentations
- Selling Holland & Sherry products and services to design professional and other trade members
- Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- Promptly following up on all client queries
- Reporting regular client activity
- Corresponding with our customer service team regularly and other showroom locations as needed
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we have grown steadily every year we’ve been in business.
- We have extensive product ranges so you will have an opportunity to gain intimate knowledge about the details of each product working with them hands-on, some of which include fabric, leather, and wallcovering.
- Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific co-workers.
- Pay Plan driven with high percentage of commission. Sixteen months of assistance pay, then only commission at a high percentage.
- If you would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested applicants, please submit a PDF version of your resume to Tahmina Parvin at firstname.lastname@example.org
ROMO, Suite C-162
Join our dynamic team of Sales Representatives and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be the driving force in developing of our sales efforts for all of Romo’s seven brands in your geographic market. Romo’s team of representatives combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive sales growth and market share while forging strong and meaningful relationships with the design community.
As protagonist ambassadors of the Romo brand, our Sales Representatives model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service, paired with a deep passion for the company’s contribution to the design profession.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Call on the local A&D community with the aim to grow sales and meet the agreed upon annual sales goal
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Schedule regular product presentations for new collections
- Shop designer schemes within existing product ranges
- Manage and log your sales calls in our customer service management software
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals accounts that require extra monitoring
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library
- Report to the Territory Manager and higher management when required
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events
- Manage project leads to generate resulting product orders
- Bilingual – English & Spanish speaking
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What’s in it for you:
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, life and disability insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
Frederic Henry, CEO
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
440 463 6405