HOLLY HUNT is a sales and service organization, as well as designer and maker of high-end interior design furniture, lighting, textiles, leather, and rugs. HOLLY HUNT’S “to the trade” customers are interior designers and architects. 85 to 90 percent of business revenue is generated from residential purchases, while 10 to 15 percent is generated from contract, corporate or hospitality purchases.
About Sales Assistant
The Sales Assistant is an integral part of the HOLLY HUNT Showroom. Their responsibilities are to work closely with the Sales Associate, Clients, Corporate Office, Outside Sales Associate, and Represented Vendors, to ensure the smooth processing and production of orders. The Sales Assistant is also responsible for much of the logistics required for the showroom.
• Use Navision to manage Questions/status reports for showroom sales associates to ensure correctness while working closely with Vendor, Vendor Planners / Account Managers in Chicago.
• Follow up on open orders; secure missing information on orders, expedite and monitor progress of orders through completion/delivery and answer queries from Sales Associates and Clients as requested.
• Update expired resale info
• Provide Sales Associates with open quotes and assist in Client outreach in follow up as directed by Sales Associate.
• Assist sales staff by gathering tear sheets, memo samples, and faxing/calling/emailing clients with information as directed.
• Secure missing information on orders to expedite production by working closely with Sales Associate and client as needed.
• Process credit card payments, record deposits in Navision, release orders
• Double check all order packets for accuracy
• Assist in coordinating correct freight charges for client orders and ensuring ship to information is complete
• Make sure COM ID form is complete and sent to vendor as required
• Update approvals for SFAs / DFAs
• Request freight updates if ship to address changes or expedited freight is required post order
• Run weekly Project/order Status reports, manage open orders, update clients on ECD, add RDDs, review order hold reports
• Expedite orders partnering Client First team to prioritize hot orders
• Provide tracking updates to client
• Assist Sales Associates with COM/COL substitutions and propose\reselect for backordered COM/COL for HOLLY HUNT furniture frame orders.
• Fill sample requests for textiles and leather.
• Handle Sales Associate and Client requests and provide price quotes, sample requests, and product identification as needed by Sales Associate.
• Assist Clients when shopping with selections and provide guidance and product information as needed.
• Answer incoming phone calls, transfer to appropriate Sales Associate
• Assist in greeting incoming Clients and be sure to vet by using the “Must Ask Questions” to confirm registered with Holly Hunt and determine which Sales Associate assists Client or follow New Client Registration rotation procedure/protocol.
• Assist in Sample Room as needed.
• Assist Client/Sales Associate by making coffee/providing drinks for client as needed.
• Assist with general showroom requests and projects as part of the Holly Hunt Miami Team.
*Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or requested as business moves forward.
**All Sales Quotes are the responsibility of the Sales Staff not Sales Support.
• Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Years of experience: 1-2 years of working in a retail, design or showroom environment
• Skills: Ability to multi task
• Some light lifting (20-30lbs)
• Proficient in Microsoft applications; Word/Excel/Outlook
• Excellent communication skills
• Bilingual a plus