HOLLY HUNT is a sales and service organization, as well as designer and maker of high-end interior design furniture, lighting, textiles, leather, and rugs. HOLLY HUNT’S “to the trade” customers are interior designers and architects. 85 to 90 percent of business revenue is generated from residential purchases, while 10 to 15 percent is generated from contract, corporate or hospitality purchases.
About Sample Librarian
This position is an integral part of the HOLLY HUNT Miami Showroom. This position works closely with sales associates, clients, represented vendors and the staff at HOLLY HUNT’s corporate office to ensure the smooth processing and production of orders.
• Fill sample requests.
• Maintain sample room inventory; order samples and keep all inventory levels current.
• Handle customer/client requests both over the phone and in person: price quotes, sample requests, product identification. Please alert the Sales Assoc on acct of the inquiry and cc corresponding OSS, so they may follow up.
• Maintain fabric area of showroom floor. Merchandise fabrics, create displays, hang new items and remove discontinued items.
• Assist sales staff by gathering tear sheets, memo samples, and faxing/calling/emailing clients with information as requested/directed.
• Assist Outside Sales Associate by gathering tear sheets, memo samples etc and faxing/calling/emailing/shipping Clients with information as directed.
• Maintain textile price list and all changes; be the expert on all textile products in the showroom.
• Assist Clients when shopping with textile selections, provide guidance and product information as needed.
• Answer telephone as needed.
• Help prepare mailers, eblasts as directed by OSS and GM.
• Pick up mail from Showroom mailbox
• Dust mop Showroom floor in Morning and remove, replace and dispose of waste basket contents at end of the day and restock beverage center. Please alert GM if low on supplies.
• Assist with general showroom requests and projects as part of the Holly Hunt Miami Team.
*Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or requested as business moves forward.
**All Sales Quotes are the responsibility of the Sales Staff not Sales Support.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
• Years of experience: 1 – 2 years of experience working in a retail or showroom environment
• Skills: Ability to multi task
• Some light lifting (20-50lbs)
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications; Word/Excel/Outlook
• Years of experience: 1-2 years of working in a retail, design or showroom
• Bilingual a plus