If you are you looking for an entry level position with a forward-thinking and successful organization, that combines the nonchalant culture of a start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home!
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, naturally high paced, and liking all things organized. Our sample librarians are a vital cog in the customer service experience.
What will you do?
- Manage and maintain onsite fabric and wallcoverings sample library
- Pick and scan out client memo sample requests
- Properly restock all returned samples
- Remove samples for discontinued products
- Handle mailings
- Provide occasional administrative or sales support to the sales team
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Naturally organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Graduate or Bachelor’s degree
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on total employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
Job also posted on LinkedIn. Referrals welcomed.