Fall Market 2018 – Forms & Details
Due Date for all forms: July 20, 2018
Thank you for your interest in Fall Market 2018, which will be held at the DCOTA on Thursday, November 8, 2018.
We have revamped our forms to help streamline the process and make it easier for you and your teams to submit information.
- Images: we ask that you include a Dropbox link to your images inside of each form where requested. Alternatively, you may send a link to email@example.com via WeTransfer or through another similar photo transfer system. *Please make sure that all links allow downloads by anyone who has the link.
- Programs: DCOTA Marketing will notify you if/when your Program has been approved.
- Submission Timing/Edits: we suggest that you complete the forms at the earliest possible date in the event that alternative images or information are needed.
- DCOTA Marketing will contact you with any questions/follow up information upon review of your submissions.
THEMES & INSPIRATION
As you plan your Programs and craft your Product News blurbs, please consider some of the following topics for inspiration & positioning, as we are leaning towards a combination of these angles for our overarching Fall Market theme. We’ve noticed that many of the participating showrooms organically touch on these topics, so it makes sense for us to move in this direction.
- Function + Fashion – a twist on “Form follows Function”
- Best of both: exploring how beautiful designs can also be functional without compromise; balance
- Function First: created for particular purposes to solve a problem
- Beauty First: products/designs created specifically for their decorative flare; when it’s OK to be form focused
- Designing for real life & longevity – think family, kids, pets, indoor/outdoor; durability
Theme Intent: Educate the designer on the dynamic abilities of your offerings so they are equipped to educate their clients
Looking forward to a successful Fall Market and your participation!
As always, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues or assistance.