Post date: 3/9/2020
Lighting Elysium, Suite C-324
Lighting Elysium is a leading Lighting Design company, Nationally based and headquartered out of New York City.
Our “Miami” (Dania) office is hiring a talented Architectural Lighting Designer.
Led by John Sapanaro, we are an award-winning lighting design firm specializing in commercial, hospitality, and high-end unique projects.
Our studio offers a collaborative environment with an emphasis on unusual and cutting edge lighting design solutions. A good Work / Life balance is one of our core values.
We offer competitive salary & benefits, continuing professional development and a collegial atmosphere.
We are looking for a confident Intermediate Designer to join our growing team of professionals. The Intermediate Designer role is key in maintaining project deliverables and assisting the Design Team.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
● An accredited professional degree in architecture, lighting design – or work equivalent
● 2 – 7 years of lighting industry experience
● Proficiency in AutoCAD 2018/19
● Revit 2018/19 proficiency
● 3D Modeling or rendering experience
● Adobe software (Photoshop and InDesign)
● Fluency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
● Excellent attention to detail
● Great time management skills
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and English proficiency
● Efficiency in Adobe CS3 (we use InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
● AGI 3.2 or other lighting calculation software
● LEED Certification
● Expertise with Title 24 or COMcheck compliance
● Project Management
● Work directly with the Vice President and Design team to manage overall project scheduling.
● Collaborate and initiate ideas with the project team in the design process (developing ideas, bringing ideas to the table) and in the production of interior architectural lighting design and construction documents on all project types.
● Assist and collaborate with the project team in producing presentation materials and in presenting designs to clients and other consultants.
● Assist and collaborate with the project team in conducting construction-phase activities including drawings, requests for information, document updates, project record-keeping.
● Interacting with various consultants on projects.
● Developing lighting design resources (vendors, professional sources).
Job Type: Full-time
● Revit: 1 year (Required)
● Autocad: 4 years (Required)
● Lighting Design: 2 years (Required)
● Dania, FL
● English (Required)
● United States (Preferred)
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Post date: 1/6/2020
Designer – Outside Sales Consultant
CinemaTech, Suite A-124
CinemaTech, Inc. is the industry leader in luxury home theater seating, innovative theater designs, and superior acoustics for estate home theaters. We cater to the top echelon of the entertainment, sports and business world – clients that demand excellence.
Designer – Outside Sales Consultant:
- Ability to be extremely organized and to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting existing CinemaTech Audio Video Dealers with theater designs and seating sales
- Creating of seating and theater proposals using Microsoft Visio, Excel & Power Point
- Daily communications and updates with sales channel as well as general servicing
- Help grow current sales network and sales volume
- Travel to Dealer locations for onsite meetings with Dealers and construction trades
- Successful interaction with extremely high net worth clients
- Presenting and educating residential designers, architects and select custom home builders throughout Florida about CinemaTech products and services
- Position can office out of Southeast Florida or Southwest Florida
Medium to light travel throughout the State of Florida
- Ability to use Auto-CAD and read drawings and floor plans
- Documented success working within residential design/construction fields
- Minimum of 2+ year sales experience with documentation of business relationship building
- Excellent organizational skills, work habits and POSITIVE can-do spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent relationship building ability and client support
- Residential construction or interior design experience or residential or commercial lighting or luxury sale or home theater experience is required.
We seek to fill this position immediately. Position is salary based with performance bonuses. CinemaTech provides human resource benefits as well as a professional, positive environment in which to work. CinemaTech Seating, Inc. & CinemaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Qualified Resumes along with a cover letter and salary requirements should be sent to Michael Murphy, President of CinemaTech, at Michael@MyCinemaTech.com
Post date: 3/18/2019
Sales Associate – Inside/Outside Sales
Mantra Furnishings, Suite B-218
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, high energy sales associate that is self-motivated to develop new accounts among the design/furniture community. Part of the job requirements would be making outside appointments with potential sales leads as well as maintain strong relationships with current design contacts. Be part of a growing showroom with the potential for major success.
Core Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prior Furniture Sales Required
- Knowledge of space planning and furniture layouts helpful
- Calling and setting up meetings with potential sales leads
- Communicating with management of all activities
- Customer service – from quotes to coordinating logistics to follow-ups
- Quoting and selling to customers, as well as assisting with purchases in general, providing suggestive selling and providing product information
-Health Benefits Available
-Salary plus Commission
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org