Post date: 3/18/2019
Sales Associate – Inside/Outside Sales
Mantra Furnishings, Suite B-218
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, high energy sales associate that is self-motivated to develop new accounts among the design/furniture community. Part of the job requirements would be making outside appointments with potential sales leads as well as maintain strong relationships with current design contacts. Be part of a growing showroom with the potential for major success.
Core Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prior Furniture Sales Required
- Knowledge of space planning and furniture layouts helpful
- Calling and setting up meetings with potential sales leads
- Communicating with management of all activities
- Customer service – from quotes to coordinating logistics to follow-ups
- Quoting and selling to customers, as well as assisting with purchases in general, providing suggestive selling and providing product information
-Health Benefits Available
-Salary plus Commission
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: 2/11/2019
Sales Associate – Inside/Outside Sales
J.D. Staron, Suite C-370
Job Description: This position will be responsible for Showroom and Outside sales, with an objective of servicing our existing clients as well as developing new clients in the region. The right candidate must have a can-do attitude, be extremely personable, and customer service focused. Our company is growing, and we are looking for someone who is looking to grow with us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow existing accounts by actively delivering presentations, assisting in product selection, providing exceptional customer service and managing projects.
- Grow client base by networking, calling on new clients, developing relationships and delivering presentation.
- Deliver new product presentation to clients in an effort generate sales and grow awareness of the brand.
- Coordinate with vendors for quotes and specifications.
- Provide feedback on customer needs and reactions to showroom managers and main office.
- Promote JD Staron brand through innovative sales and marketing efforts.
- Network and be actively involved in industry events and design community.
- Collaborate with the showroom team.
- Showroom and outside sales experience preferred.
- We are willing to train a right person, if not familiar with rugs and carpets.
- Must be outgoing, detail oriented, interested in design, have a positive attitude, and driven to provide fabulous customer service.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to JOBS@jdstaron.com
Post date: 9/25/2018
John Rosselli & Associates, Suite A-128
Textiles Specialist is responsible for all elements of our textile and wallpaper department. The candidate is responsible for maintaining the displays/rotations, vetting new collections, training the sales staff on new product, being a resource for the sales staff, resolving customer service issues, act as a liaison between showroom and manufacturers, sales calls with our vendors. Sample department Librarian and any Interns are under the supervision of the Textile Specialist. Our Florida showroom currently represents 23 fabric and wallpaper manufacturers.
This is a full-time, Monday thru Friday position, 9am-5pm, in our Dania Beach, Florida showroom. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in high-end textile, wallcovering, and design showroom sales
- Strong ambition and a passion for luxury goods
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well independently without much supervision
- Meet and exceed company sales goals
- Strong presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Maintain existing customer & designer relationships and generate new relationships
- Organized, detail-oriented, sales-focused
- Consistently and accurately follow-up with customer service
- Work collaboratively with sales team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Practice discretion with confidential customer and business information
- Minimum 2-year Associate degree in Interior Design
- Established relationships with Trade accounts
- Conversational Spanish
About our Company:
Over fifty years ago, John Rosselli opened his first antiques shop in New York City. He quickly created a destination for Interior Designers and Architects who came to rely on John’s sophisticated eye and the shop’s ever changing inventory of antiques and furnishings. By 1985 he opened a Rosselli showroom in NYC’s D&D building. At this time the business was expanded to include additional lines of furniture and lighting, as well as fabrics and wall coverings. Thru the years three additional showrooms were opened in Chicago, Florida, and Washington DC. Each has quickly become popular with Designers who appreciate John’s timeless sense of style and lifelong commitment to quality. Today John Rosselli & Associates continues its traditions of bringing new and exciting products to market and maintaining a distinguished staff able to accommodate your design needs.
To Apply: Please contact Melissa Casado, Showroom Sales Manager at email@example.com
Post date: 1/31/2018
Memo Librarian Position
Cowtan & Tout, Suite B-254
Job Description: The Cowtan & Tout Florida Showroom Sample Librarian is responsible for assisting clients and sales representatives by providing product samples in a prompt, courteous and attentive manner. Requests for samples may be received in person, by phone, email or fax. Position maintains an organized inventory of product samples, merchandising materials and office supplies. Inventory responsibilities include; maintaining appropriate stock levels, reordering supplies, replenishing shelves and bins, disposing of discontinued product, properly stocking new collections and restocking of returned merchandise.
Experience and Education Requirements: The ideal candidate will be professional and polished, demonstrate excellent communication skills. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is able to connect with the client and deliver an exceptional purchasing experience.
- Entry level position
- High School Graduate
- Current Student or graduate with a focus in Interior Design
- Education and/or career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Computer Skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting and carrying boxes
To Apply: Please submit resume to Noelle_collins@cowtan.com.