Post date: 1/27/2021
Showroom Sales Associate
Romo, Suite C-162
Renowned for its assorted library of designs, Romo offers fabrics and wallcoverings with a diverse style and timeless elegance.
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales associates combine their passion for luxury design and expert knowledge, to assist interior designers in their product selection process. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, our showroom associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip organization, that combines the nonchalant corporate culture of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?
• Work alongside Interior Design clients to Introduce new collections and promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
• Offer product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
• Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible customer service
• Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up
• Maintain correct inventory levels for memo samples
• Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized rotations.
• Maintain a fresh and sexy showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays
• Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
• Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
• Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
• College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
• Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
• Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
• Excellent time management and follow up skills
What’s in it for you?
• A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
• 100% covered Medical Benefits
• Dental. Life and disability Insurance
• 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
• Profit Share
• 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Post date: 1/6/2020
Designer – Outside Sales Consultant
CinemaTech, Suite A-124
CinemaTech, Inc. is the industry leader in luxury home theater seating, innovative theater designs, and superior acoustics for estate home theaters. We cater to the top echelon of the entertainment, sports and business world – clients that demand excellence.
Designer – Outside Sales Consultant:
- Ability to be extremely organized and to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting existing CinemaTech Audio Video Dealers with theater designs and seating sales
- Creating of seating and theater proposals using Microsoft Visio, Excel & Power Point
- Daily communications and updates with sales channel as well as general servicing
- Help grow current sales network and sales volume
- Travel to Dealer locations for onsite meetings with Dealers and construction trades
- Successful interaction with extremely high net worth clients
- Presenting and educating residential designers, architects and select custom home builders throughout Florida about CinemaTech products and services
- Position can office out of Southeast Florida or Southwest Florida
Medium to light travel throughout the State of Florida
- Ability to use Auto-CAD and read drawings and floor plans
- Documented success working within residential design/construction fields
- Minimum of 2+ year sales experience with documentation of business relationship building
- Excellent organizational skills, work habits and POSITIVE can-do spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent relationship building ability and client support
- Residential construction or interior design experience or residential or commercial lighting or luxury sale or home theater experience is required.
We seek to fill this position immediately. Position is salary based with performance bonuses. CinemaTech provides human resource benefits as well as a professional, positive environment in which to work. CinemaTech Seating, Inc. & CinemaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Qualified Resumes along with a cover letter and salary requirements should be sent to Michael Murphy, President of CinemaTech, at Michael@MyCinemaTech.com
Post date: 3/18/2019
Sales Associate – Inside/Outside Sales
Mantra Furnishings, Suite B-218
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, high energy sales associate that is self-motivated to develop new accounts among the design/furniture community. Part of the job requirements would be making outside appointments with potential sales leads as well as maintain strong relationships with current design contacts. Be part of a growing showroom with the potential for major success.
Core Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prior Furniture Sales Required
- Knowledge of space planning and furniture layouts helpful
- Calling and setting up meetings with potential sales leads
- Communicating with management of all activities
- Customer service – from quotes to coordinating logistics to follow-ups
- Quoting and selling to customers, as well as assisting with purchases in general, providing suggestive selling and providing product information
-Health Benefits Available
-Salary plus Commission
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org